Ed & Beth Harvey

Ed & Beth Harvey
The Namesake of Our Group

Friday, August 14, 2009

Headwest 2009 Total Track

So I've been back to work for a couple of days now and I must say "it sucks". I knew I would have fun on this trip, but was not expecting it to be as great as it was. I was lucky enough to be a part of this trip with great friends, new and old, and my family. It doesn't get much better than that. My 7 year old son got to see so much it made the trip that much more exciting. I really miss everybody!!! Even though I think we each had our little bouts of crankiness from the long days, we all got along incredibly well. There is nothing more that I could have expected from this trip.

Thank you Big P for putting it all together and allowing each of us to enjoy it without having to think about a thing!!! There were truly days when I forgot what day of the week it was and it felt incredible!

Thank you to everybody that went for allowing me and my family to be a part of it!

Below is the track for the entire trip, but there are gaps because either it couldn't get a signal or the battery was dying. The miles are off, but it shows most of the trip.

http://www.instamapper.com/trk?key=1256669315565222032

No comments:

Post a Comment